[sword-devel] JFB (non-hrefcom version)

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 15:49:44 -0800

> 	By front-end support, do you mean filters to the frontend display
> markups and support in SWMgr and frontend derivatives to add the ThML
> filters to the modules?

I meant that the whole thing works.  I had (wrongly) assumed that the
Windows release of Sword 1.5.1 could handle ThML formatted file and I had
forgotten that it was only available on the alpha page.  I guess that this
isn't going to be the day for me to move the complete MHC to the regular
file tree and post the new JFB. :)

> How would you rate the the thmlrtf filter?  Just looked at it and the
> CVS log:
> ----------------------------
> revision 1.1
> date: 1999/12/08 18:12:55;  author: scribe;  state: Exp;
> Added Chris Little's initial cut of ThML filters
>
> But when it comes to ThML, I am still pretty ignorant.

I think it works.  I had thought someone else put some work into it after
the initial cut because all of the ThML filters I've tried worked fine.  I
don't know RTF at all myself, but all of the filters were produced using the
GBF filters as a model.

> By the way, is it freely distributable?

It came straight from CCEL.

--Chris