[sword-devel] Implemented writable interface in RawText

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:02:24 -0700

At 01:49 AM 8/31/2000 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

>PS.  It might be helpful to others for you to update our CVS info on the
>dev page as you learn how to check out the code from a cvs newbie
>perspective (at least, I'm assuming that you've not used CVS before).

While we are thinking about the dev page, how do most people first find it?
We are talking about:
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/
aren't we? From the Sword home page the dev link does not link to the above
page. (Not that you want it too, with those keys on there.)  From the
mailing list link one can get on the list but there is no other dev info
there. Do people get info when the subscribe to the list? I don't remember.

Some of the above page is out dated. I can redo it. Is there anything more
than CVS info people would like to see? Anyone feel free to reply.

Jerry