[sword-devel] VB Frontend for Sword

Chris Marsh sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:21:15 +1000

> It certainly would be nice if we could have a group developing for both
> *nix and Win32 simultaneously, because the Win32 front end doesn't seem to
> be luring users as much as it could be.

Why not wait until Kylix is out, it source compatible, isn't it ?

What an idea!  Delphi is my choice anyway, VB is just for Work.  I might
start work in Delphi, I was having trouble with the old Delphi code though,
but I might just take another look....:)

Chris Marsh

> --Chris Little
>
> On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Derek seipp wrote:
> > Forgive my ignorance, but the interface for the KDE version of Bible
> > time, which is apparently a front end to Sword, is VERY cool...
> >
> > My 2c  work on porting that interface to C or whatever for windows
> > based..
> >
> > Maybe this is not even possible though..

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com