[Fwd: Re: [sword-devel] WIN32RC4 available]

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:19:30 -0700

At 08:57 AM 4/18/2000 -0700, Brook humphrey wrote:
>Sorry it should be ftp://ftp.thelinuxstop.com/Sword.chm
>
>also there is anonymous access on this server so you can just ftp into
>ftp.thelinuxstop.com

Hey, that looks great! If troy doesn't mind the lager file size, I vote we
use your version. I like the white page better than the gray. I used the
gray because that is the way Sword displays for me, so I just tried to
match it. But the white with special text in blue is much better than the
green on gray.

Jerry