[sword-devel] ISO progress

PAT RICHARDSON sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:40:24 -0500

Internet explorer, click on view, internet options, content, and put in
That seems to stop lots of the sleeze, slime, scum, filth, and what is
popularly selling billions of dollars worth to countless millions every
year. <br>
At 03:23 AM 04/10/2000 +0000, you wrote:<br>
&gt;Brook humphrey writes:<br>
&gt;&gt; To tell the truth it is because of influences on the internet
that i<br>
&gt;&gt; would rather stay away from. This is just an example. I own a
&gt;&gt; store and one day I tried to show a customer that you could goto
&gt;&gt; microsoft site with netscape and a porno site popped up. It is
this kind<br>
&gt;&gt; of thing that I would rather not have to deal with. It says
&gt;&gt; that bad company corrupts good morals (can't think of the verse
at this<br>
&gt;&gt; moment). May God bless I will probably be on for maybe another
week or<br>
&gt;&gt; two yet. <br>
&gt;Your decision shows a proper perspective on those sites.&nbsp;
However, have you<br>
&gt;considered using filtering?&nbsp; There are some ISPs that provide
&gt;and there is also filtering software available (Crosswalk.com offers
a free<br>
&gt;filter of some sort).<br>
&gt;I tend to shudder when I see or hear ads that make it seem that
&gt;needs to be online, or any business not online won't be in business
soon. <br>
&gt;This is clearly hype!&nbsp; But I would hate to lose someone making a
&gt;impact on the net.<br>
&gt;I also believe it is wise to avoid situations that tempt us in areas
&gt;we are likely to falter, and you are the one to best know whether
&gt;internet provides such a temptation to you.<br>
&gt;Since I lean toward Calvinistic views, I can only say that God will
&gt;glorified no matter what your decision is.<br>
&gt;God bless you!<br>
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Darwin Gregory<br>
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.<br>
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Evolution is a myth...<br>
&gt;Get FREE iChristian.com email accounts for your family, church, and
&gt; <br>