[sword-devel] ISO progress

Brook humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 21:04:30 -0700

It is more like let this mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus and I
would rather have The mind of Jesus than a mind of filth. It is not
whether or not I am tempted because those sites disgust me but it
happened 2 or 3 times just in the last week going to regular sites. As
far as a filter goes for windows the proxomitron is probably the best
and I've tried allot of them.