[sword-devel] Final call for ISO updates

Thu, 06 Apr 2000 14:02:42 -0700

Hello everyone,
	The time has come to finally put a deadline in place for the ISO burn.

	o I'm finishing up a 1.4.7 release that includes bugfixes, a new
		search bounds utility in the WIN32 frontend, and Jerry
		Hastings' new help files.

	o I'm pulling bibletime 0.23 from the bibletime site and using it
		for the installer for KDE.

	o I will sync the modules back to the repository on the website,
		as Chris may have done some updates since the last sync.

	o I'd also like to include the latest Diatheke code.

	o I will create directories like BETA, SOURCE, PACKAGES on the ISO.
		After adding these directories, would it be possible to get
		each of you responsible for your projects to populate them
		appropriately?  I'll do SWORD libs and you can follow suite
		from there.

	o Thank you for all the recommendations on the CD image.  I have
		applied many of them, and will do more in the next few
		days.

Let's set the date for midnight 4/8/2000, this Saturday, with last
minute bugfixes available till 4/10/2000 Monday morning.

	Let me know if this is unreasonable or if there is something that you
'just have to have on the CD and need a little more time to finish'. :)