AW: [sword-devel] Texts under Linux

Torsten Uhlmann sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:41:46 +0100

Which text book (module) do you speak about? As far as I know (I haven't
developed BibleTime filters for a long time) we have filters for GBF and PLAIN
to HTML, but not yet RTF because I didn't know of a module that is formatted in
RTF.

If there are now modules coming up that use RTF we will release a filter for
it.