[sword-devel] Texts under Linux

Michael Paul Johnson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 21:05:29 -0700

--=====================_9545377==_.ALT

At 10:34 PM 11/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I just got BibleTime built under Linux and have a minor problem.  The
>unencrypted Bible text has strange and unusual text interspersed
>throughout it.
>  For example:
>{\f0 Now the L}{\scaps\f0 ord}
>
>Should read "Now the Lord."
>
>Does anyone have any ideas why this happens?

I have a guess: BibleTime isn't expecting or properly interpreting Rich
Text Format, but that is what it is getting.

--=====================_9545377==_.ALT

At 10:34 PM 11/18/99 -0500, you wrote:<br>
have a minor problem.&nbsp; The<br>
unencrypted Bible text has strange and unusual text interspersed
throughout it.<br>
&nbsp;For example:<br>
{\f0 Now the L}{\scaps\f0 ord}<br>
Should read &quot;Now the Lord.&quot;<br>
Does anyone have any ideas why this happens?</blockquote><br>
I have a guess: BibleTime isn't expecting or properly interpreting Rich
Text Format, but that is what it is getting.<br>