[sword-devel] web front end

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 23:08:17 -0800

A few days ago, we got the web front end moved to crosswire at
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/bible/.  It runs straight from the ftp
archives.  The interface is pretty rough, so I'm taking a while over the
holidays to redesign it.  My question is whether anyone forsees a big
problem with my caring only about 4.0+ browsers.  For other browsers, I'll
probably still make the present page or something similar available because
I like using lynx every so often and would like to leave some kind of
usability for AOLers and WebTVers.  But the majority of the redesign will
aim at making something quite similar to BibleTime or the Windows front end
in a webpage, unless I hear some big objections to this.

--Chris