[sword-devel] How to contact OnlineBible Team?

Daniel Blake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:58:08 -0500

Try 76614.1275@compuserve.com.  This is the email address is for Ken Martin.
About 2 years ago I asked if I could get the code for the win 3.1 version of
OLB that they were going to stop supporting.  Needless to say that didn't
happen, but I do have this email address for you to try.  I hope it help.

Daniel Blake