[sword-devel] How to contact OnlineBible Team?

Matthias Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:48:46 +0100

Hello?

I want to contact the team of OnlineBible concerning the permittance to use and convert their
german lex/comm modules, but I encountered the first difficulties when trying to send my message:

-OnlineBible's contact form on their web page
http://www.onlinebible.org/html/uk/contactus/index.tpl?cart=94573264712531 is unusable to me,
probaby generally buggy.

-I got no answer to my message to the online bible's user discussion group regarding this problem.
I sent this message several day's ago. So I contacted the Webmaster of online bible's pages
regarding the problem of the buggy contact form.

-There was no email address on online bible's web page to send my ©question to.

THEREFORE: Perhaps one of you has already contacted the team of online bible and could give me the
right email address to do likewise?

Thankx && in Christ ...
--Matthias