[sword-devel] Empty data.zip files in modules

Rev. Chev. Alan J Munday, KT sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 15:21:27 +0000

I have had a very disappointing time downloading some of the modules
from the web site, (including with extra cost to my phone bill), only
to find that the data.zip files in them are empty.  These were modules
which did NOT have indications that permission to use the versions
concerned was hoped for later. The KJV did not even unzip at all and
indicated a zip file error.

I think it would be an idea to move these files perhaps into the
developers download area as presumably they are really there as an aid
to anyone who wishes to make up the relevant modules.  This could also
include the modules for the versions where permission to use is being
sought.

If the data.zip files are available elsewhere however, ready to be
inserted into the install files, I would welcome advice please.

--
Rev. Chevalier   Alan J Munday, KT, OSP, OSL