[sword-devel] More translations in foreign languages

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:03:06 -0700

Jaroslaw,
	We're working on a FAQ to tell how to index a module to work correctly
with our software.  Until then, you may have a look at some of the
*idx.c/cpp files under the source tree-- specifically under
src/modules/texts/rawtext/.  These were used to index many of the
current modules.

	Hope this helps.

		-Troy.