[sword-devel] Download Page

Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:35:00 -0700

I have found a threading issue with the download page code.  Anyone
wishing to check this code out of CVS and look at some of these ugly
hacks can do so:

cvs checkout jsword

I haven't found the bug, but if I delete a corrupt file and try to
download (forcing the code to rebuild the zip), I can get a good
package.  I've been going thru them last night and this morning.  Hope
to have things 'working' for all modules soon.  Anyone else that has
direct access to the server can delete a corrupt file from
/home/ftp/pub/sword/modules/[raw|win] and force the package to rebuild.

	Sorry for the problem, hoping to look at the code and 'fix' the issue
soon.

	-Troy.