[sword-devel] Download Page

William Palumbo sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:19:58 -0800

There are actually a number of files available for download that will not
unzip.  I can download the complete file, and look at the header with a hex
editor to verify that it has a PKzip header, however, the files give a range
of differant error messages from 'not a valid zip' to 'divide by zero' when
I try to view it. Files that gave me these errors were NAU.zip, NKJV.zip and
WEB.zip.

Looks as if we need someone to go down the list of available files and
verify that each one is (or is not) valid.   This would probably be fastest
with someone who had direct access to the server (Troy) or someone who has
high bandwidth access, otherwise you'd have to download each and every file
and verify it.

Regards,
William