[sword-devel] Copyrighted Texts Summary

Yeshiah Zalman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:16:47 -0500

>>> to bash anyone that read ANY translation other than King James
and declare with full authority that these people were part of the Great
Deception and essentially hellbound.

I have had my fill of those arguments as well. In my case this guys arguments were lunacy! and Laughable. But my point still stands.
a translation is still a translaion. and EVERY translation has sever doctrinal Errors. And people like these kjv only people
exploint the flaws of the others (ie niv nasb) yet ignore those of the kjv.

Our Father in Heaven DOES guarrantee to protect His Word (psa 138.2 for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.)

but remember. HIS Word was not in english. Notice as I mention that in 3000 years. The Hebrew changes were practically nill and
those that did occur, NEVER altered the meaning of the Text.   THE ame CAN NOT be said with translations. Scripture is protected rom
ABOVE. while translations are protected by copyright!

THAT is the point we are dealing with...
Before this thread strays to far and my cat grabs the ball!

Not KJV-ONLY but BHS-only  hehehe
sorry, I just love history and archaeology!
And Truth
Yeshiah