[osis-users] subType="x-??" type="x-split" in crosswire.org KJV module

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Oct 31 14:45:00 MST 2010

Dear Kamal,

Please do not use the mod2osis product. The actual OSIS source of the
KJV is here:

http://www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006/

For importing into CrossWire's internal format the module gets a bit
mangled about for purposes of getting the rendering later right and
subsequently the osis2mod output is not identical to the OSIS input file.

re x-split etc: the best person to ask might be DM Smith who is the
maintainer of KJV2006.

Peter