[osis-users] [sword-devel] osis.py

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com
Tue May 11 11:27:14 MST 2010

On 11 May 2010 17:32, Weston Ruter <westonruter at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm working on a Python module for representing osisIDs (works, passages,
> IDs, and refs). I think I've got the OsisWork class baked pretty well (at
> least for reading/parsing), and I would appreciate your thoughts:
> http://github.com/openscriptures/api/blob/master/osis.py#L122

Currently I can only assume that it is proprietary software =)

Please include copyright and license at the top of the file.

Copyright (C) YYYY Name Lastname

and boiler-plate for one of the OSI / FSF approved licenses.

I recommend you to choose between Expat, 3-Clause BSD or LGPL / GPL
licenses depending on how much freedom you would like to grant =)