[osis-core] semantics of <divineName>?

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Thu Jun 15 03:39:03 MST 2006

Troy,

Then how do translators deal with the other forms of the divine name if
there is no attribute? Often those are also styled differently and/or
one wants to search for all of the occurrences of the divine name,
whatever its form.

A single element with attributes meets both needs.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick