[osis-core] Add <verse/> to <title>

Todd Tillinghast todd at snowfallsoftware.com
Thu Jan 5 08:28:23 MST 2006

Proposal:
Add <verse> to <title>.

Reason:
There can be canonical section titles.
The GNT92 has canonical section titles in Ezra.10.23 and other cases
that surround it.
Although we have not see such a case, it is also possible to have a case
in Psalms with the "Hebrew titles".

Timing:
In finalizing the user documentation, Patrick has identified a
signifigant issue with the <cast> group of elements (not text is allowed
in the elements) and is suggesting a "bug fix" release osisCore.2.1.1.xsd.

Are there any objections to adding <verse> to <title> in the next few
days and releasing osisCore.2.1.1.xsd?

I have already discussed the issue with Patrick and he is on board with
the proposed change.

Todd