[osis-core] <w morph="...">

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 22 20:42:23 MST 2005

Hey guys,
	A while back we dicussed NOT restricting the morph attribute of <w> to
osisGenType, but rather merely xs:string.  I would like this to happen.
  I have to modify the schema to get most of our modules which include
morphology to validate.  We use Robinson morphology codes which are
exemplified by the likes of:

V-PAP-GSN
(Verb- Present Active Participle- Genitive Singular Nominitive)

V-2AAM-2S
(Verb- 2nd Aorist Active Imparative- 2nd Person Singular)

N-NSM
(Noun- Nominitive Singular Masculine)

	We're about to release a few new modules (e.g., Wescott-Hort Accented
Greek NT with Morphology) and would like them to validate against the
upcoming schema.

	-Troy.