[osis-core] RE: What is happening

Patrick Durusau pdurusau at emory.edu
Mon Oct 11 13:53:38 MST 2004

Guys,

I am hopeful we can finally put both the latest version of the schema
and the Users Manual to bed by the end of October.

Seems like the book names is one of those issues we need to address.

Any comments on how the book names came to be in the first place? Chris
Little seems to indicate in a prior post that they are found in Ralfs
LXX. Which is fine but that does not make it another book of Judges for
example.

In other words, we don't have a name for the book of Judges in Aramaic,
versus Greek, versus Hebrew, even if it is an old translation of the same.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick