[osis-core] Agenda for tomorrow

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:13:46 -0500

Guys,

I have done the majority of the items from Dallas but suggest the
following agenda for tomorrow:

1. Review Dallas notes: I can tell you what has/has not been done and we
need to confirm (not discuss) the decisions from Dallas. (NO NEW ISSUES)

2. After we complete #1, then turn to any NEW issues that we think
should be resolved for the 2.1 release. Just listing the issues, not
debating them.

3. Set the date for another conference call in two weeks, before which I
will have updated the users manual to conform to the new changes,
incorporated the bug fixes from the prior version, etc., plus issue a
draft of the new schema.

Will be pressing hard to do all of that in an hour but I think we can do it.

Past ten hours for today so about to sign off. Talk to everyone tomorrow!