[osis-core] Comments on OSIS chart?

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:16:27 -0500

Guys,

I am hard at work on both the schema and users manual.

Steve and I labored over the XSLT to generate the chart of OSIS elements
but it has provoked no comment, even from, shall I say prolific members? ;-)

If you have comments or suggestions that you want to make sure are not
missed, post them to the list. I am going through all of the email since
the first of the year but I might miss something.

Note that I won't be responding to email for most of the day. The only
way for me to finish drafting is to simply ignore email until after
normal COB. Well, normal for most folks so say 5 PM East Coast time.

Hope everyone is having a great day!