[osis-core] Three letter ISO codes are not valid values in xml:lang

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:54:25 -0700 (MST)

Todd,

Yep.  We discussed this a bit towards the end of the last revision cycle.
There's an error in XML Schema 1.0 such that it does not follow RFC 1766,
as it claims, and consequently does not allow 3-letter codes as provided
by its successor, RFC 3066.  This is slated to be corrected, but who knows
when.  I've been using x-ISO-<code>, in lieu of a corrected schema since
it will be easy to fix when XML Schema is corrected.

--Chris