[osis-core] Re: [osis-editors] New King James Version

Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:29:39 -0500

Franklin,

Apologies for the long overdue response. Press of the holidays and other
duties.

I am forwarding your post to our core list to see if one of the other
members may know of a NKJV in OSIS format.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick