[osis-core] OSIS Editor?

Thu, 01 Jan 2004 09:53:38 -0500

Greetings!

I am clearing out old email and ran across a reference to:

"Jaxe" http://jaxe.sourceforge.net/Jaxe_en.html

OpenSource XML editor that is written in Java and has configurable
menus, etc.

Still in the process of getting stuff cleaned out for the new year and
won't have a chance to look at it until this weekend but thought it may
be worth investigating. Not a WYSIWYG approach but there are lots of
users who have been abused to the point that they are accustomed to not
having that and it might be nice to have a configured version that
people can download from the website.

In any event, I hope everyone is at the start of a great year!

Happy New Year!