[osis-core] <catchWord> can't be a child of <div>

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:07:26 -0600

Patrick,

You are correct about the usage as a decendant of <note>.  As Chris
pointed out we also agreed that <catchWord> would be used in an
"annotation" where the text of the "annotated" text was being "quoted".
The behavior is pretty much the same as in <note> but it is related to
the text referred to by annotateRef.

Familiarity

> > is

> > the