[osis-core] <resp>

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:11:48 -0700

Okay... Troy pointed out to me we already have a resp attribute in
globalWith/WithoutType and that it is xs:string.  But he points out that
he doesn't "know how to use it to encode all the information needed: who
/ what / when," which points to the need for a best practice statement
for the manual, if not constraint via a pattern.

Given that it's already implemented as xs:string, I'm sure the best
practice route will be preferrable, though we can probably be fairly
confident that no one has actually used the resp attribute to date in
any documents.

--Chris