[osis-core] osisWorkType

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:08:18 -0400

Chris,

I don't remember the earlier conversation clearly enough to know why we
would have favored NRSVA. Actually your note prompted me to look at the
Harper Collins version of the NRSV and it says (in the introduction from
the Harper Collins version that the NRSV (itself) contains the
Apocrypha, making it "the most inclusive English version now commonly
available." So, I guess NRSV works for the Apocyrpha as well.

(Learn something new everyday, well try to at any rate.)

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick