[osis-core] <subject type="LCSH">

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:31:25 -0600

Patrick,

Can you give an example of the usage?

<subject type="LCSH">what goes here</subject>

It seems to me that these values are really things that should be PSIs,
at least we are using them in the same way we would use a PSI.  The type
defines the "namespace" and the PSI value goes a PCDATA.

These names seem to come largely from the library community.  If we
adopt this list of standard naming systems will it be confusing in the
future when/if we add a naming system that is not parallel to this set
of names?