[osis-core] type on <hi>

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:07:52 -0600

Patrick,

What is overline?

It might be useful to add normal.  I can see a case where the source
text is marked up so that <hi type="bold">text text text text <hi
type="normal">normal text</hi> text text text</hi> might be natural.
This implies that we allow nested <hi> elements.

It would seem useful to add lighter.

Problem: we are mixing types (font-style, font-variant, and
text-decoration) into a single type.  Is this a cause of concern?

comments