[osis-core] annotant div type

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:26:16 -0400

Greetings!

Partially just a question to make sure I understand what was intended:

 From the minutes:

catchWord vs. q tells difference between commentary and quote??
annotateRef is probably better basis for distinction

type for the "text" being commented upon:

Discussed:

  - commentTarget

  - argument

  - passage

  - commentaryTarget

  - referent

Decision: Chose ->  annotant div type-- (add)

So, this means that if I have a text (as in Bible text) that is in a
commentary, which has other text (such as the commentary), I use the div
type of annotant, to separate the Bible text, which may have divs, from
the commentary text?

If that is correct, propose the following:

Schema mod:

Add:

<xs:simpleType name="osisDivs">
	<xs:restriction base="xs:string">