<titlePage> canonical="false" by default: Re: [osis-core] osisCore.1.9.9 attached!

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:36:25 -0400

Greetings!

Note, use of meaningful subject lines helps me sort all the posts on a
given issue. Hint, hint.

I would say yes, <titlePage> should default to canonical="false". Have
made the change but are there other opinions?

Hope the day is off to a great start!