[osis-core] osisCore.1.9.9 attached!

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:50:49 -0600

Patrick,

I don't think anyone has encoded a sample <titlePage> element.  I am a
little nervous releasing a new element that we haven't tried to encode.

Also,I am pretty sure that the following are copied from divCT to
titlePageCT.
<xs:attribute name="osisRef" type="osisRefType" use="optional"/>
<xs:attribute name="scope" type="osisRefType" use="optional"/>
<xs:attribute name="type" type="divType" use="optional"/>
<xs:attributeGroup ref="globalWithoutType"/>
<xs:attribute name="TEIform" fixed="div"/>

I don't think we need "scope", "type"-(divType), or "osisRef" and
"TEIform" should be something like "titlePage" rather than "div".  It is
possible we could leave "osisRef" but I would have to look at the rest
of the schema of consistency.

Todd