Supplemental: Re: [osis-core] 1.9.5 (no errors) -- Strong's numbers

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:30:41 -0700

Actually,
	I'd like to be a rebel and say that ALL lists should use '|' instead of
' ' for consistency.  Maybe other other groups will follow, and maybe
Steve can get it changed in the next specification anyway, or at least a
<element xml:listdelim="|"> mechanism :)

Anyway, the osisRef list is a nice idea, but I'm quite sure our morph
information contains characters not valid in osisRef, like: V-AMI-1S
Maybe lemma does, as well, but even if not, I'd not wish to use ' ' to
delimit lemma and '|' used to delimit morph.

I'm a little confused about why we changed <identifier type="OSIS">
I realize Chris asked to have it kept in, but what is the other
mechanism? and why are we confusing the issue by adding 2 mechanisms to
convey the same thing? :)

	-Troy.