Supplemental: Re: [osis-core] 1.9.5 (no errors) -- Strong's numbers

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:45:28 -0600

Patrick,

If you meant that the prefix "strongs" in lemma="strongs:1234" would not
be in a regex, that is fine with me.

The question is do Troy and Chris have a problem with NOT having a
standardized prefix for strongs numbers and having to dereference the
prefix to the <work> element to determine the type of value they are
handling.

The following would be equivalent:
Case 1:
<osisText ...>
   <work osisWork="strongs">
      <identifier type="OSIS">the proper identifier including version of
strongs numbers</identifier>
   </work>
      <w lemma="stongs:1234 strongs:4553">text</w>
</osisText>

Case 2:
<osisText ...>
   <work osisWork="s">
      <identifier type="OSIS">the proper identifier including version of
strongs numbers</identifier>
   </work>
      <w lemma="s:1234 s:4553">text</w>
</osisText>