Supplemental: Re: [osis-core] 1.9.5 (no errors) -- Strong's numbers

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:30:44 -0400

Todd,

BTW, the result of that action would be to not enumerate Strongs, GK, etc.

Can live with that. Would be better to have those systems documented in
work anyway and there are some advantages to using that regex.

Hope you are having a great day!