[osis-core] 1.9.5 (no errors) -- Strong's numbers

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:27:52 -0400

Todd,

So you are saying that the type on lemma should be:

<xs:attribute name="lemma" type="osisRefType"/>

Which is a call to:

<xs:simpleType name="osisRefType">
		       <xs:list itemType="osisRefRegex"/>
	</xs:simpleType>

And in the docs we say to use the work element?

Works for me.

Chris?

Hope you are having a great day!