[osis-core] Schema: type on language

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:23:57 -0600

Chris,

The thing I am struggling with is that as an attribute xml:lang does not
have a type attribute.  The value of <language> is qualified by the
"type" attribute.

Do we simply pre-pend the type value for xml:lang?
(xml:lang="x-ISO-639-2-T-alb")  This seems problematic in that the "-"
is used in the "type" part as well as to separate the type value from
the language value.

LINGUIST.