[osis-core] osisSubjects?

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:29:36 -0400

> Chris and Patrick,
>
> I see your point.  Is possible to allow both mechanism by adding a value
> for type that indicates that the value <subject>element is takes the
> form of an osisRef and points to a subject.  This would accommodate the
> cases that you are indicating but also allows for extension and uses a
> mechanism we already have in place.

I may just be overly tired but I am having trouble following your
suggestion. Do you mean:

With the current schema, since it combines the list with the attribute
extension, ..., oh, do you mean add osisRef to the enumerated list? So
that in the docs we can say use that if you want to put an osisRef in

<subject type="osisRef">osisRef</subject>

And resolve the content of subject to a work you can?

Hmmm, sounds promising.

Chris?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick