[osis-core] Error with xml:space in osisTextCT.

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:41:05 -0400

> Patrick,
>
> On osisTextCT xml:space is declared twice.  Once explicitly and once as
> a part of globalWithType.  (If we declare the default value on <osis>
> then we can simply remove the explicit declaration in <osisText>.)

OK, I fixed that by enumerating the attributes for osisTextCT.

> While looking at the xml:space declarations, I noticed that you
> specified default values.  I think we should only declare a default
> value once at the very top and the default value should be "default" and
> NOT "preserve".

???

How am I going to have a default value of "default?"

What I envision from your first comment is:

<attribute name="xml:space" default="preserve" use="optional">

on <osis>

(Noting that optional is required when using default.)

Default is a value constraint, not the value of the attribute.

Comments?

Patrick