[osis-core] Delete from Beta

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:54:50 -0500

Guys,

Doing triage.

Suggest we drop 23. Encoding devotionals, lectionaries, and
time-organized documents, Encoding multilingual editions, and Encoding
glossaries, dictionaries and lexica from the beta release. Leave them in
the TOC but say "Forthcoming in final release."

Cuts a hugh chunk off what we need to have in beta version by the end of
the week.

22. Commentaries will be rough but doable. I have never understood why
simple texts like commentaries are thought to be so difficult. Just
div's, p's, note's and some Bible text. Well, some of the notes can be
fairly complex but nothing to write home about.

Am I being overly optimistic on commentaries?

Could push that to Forthcoming in order to make sure we have our core
strength in Bible encoding up to snuff.

Hope everyone is having a great day!