[osis-core] Paragraph/verse containers

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 00:29:45 -0700

Todd,
	I understand exactly what was decided in TX for rules about p and verse
being split, and we are in agreement as to what was decided.

	Please notice the preface to my final statement (to quote myself again):

	Just to sum up my perfect world: I would love for all Bibles to mark
paragraph containers.  Even if they did, I would still choose to use
verse containers and use milestones to mark paragraphs.

	I don't like the decision made to force verse milestones.  I would
almost rather not encode <p> if it forces me to use milestones on bcv,
but I will when encoding OSIS because that was what was decided.  But in
MY SOFTWARE (please pay attention to the details of my posts) I
currently plan to always use verse containers.  I currently do not have
the data to properly encode <p> in the NASB.  I hope I answered all of
your questions.

	-Troy.