[osis-core] Chapter type?

Thu, 29 May 2003 16:18:31 -0600

Patrick,

I think we are experiencing the same thoughts on this issue.

I guess the question is do we want to allow:

OR would we want to see (and force the encoder to use type="x-chapter"
if they didn't want to use <chapter>:
		<chapter>
		</chapter>

Of course you could always do:

I like being able to use <div type="chapter"> but it encourages two ways
to encode a chapter container AND because we will now be using <chapter
mS="abc"/> and <chapter mE="abc"/> milestones we should probably
encourage use of <chapter> as the container as well (discourage use of

My [conflicted] opinion: remove "chapter" from the enumerated types for