[osis-core] New milestone use of elements

Wed, 28 May 2003 15:29:22 -0600

Patrick,

Patrick,

You are correct that this is a fragment issue.  The information at the
w3c URL you referenced below indicates that "fragment context
specification" must be created.  It would seem that for an OSIS document
the "fragment context specification" would need to specify that ALL
hierarchies currently "active" be indicated.  I agree this should be
discussed in Aug.

Now I need to figure out what to do with documents until then.