[osis-core] Since we may be releasing osisCore.1.1.2.xsd should we consider making the schema extensable.

Wed, 14 May 2003 09:39:17 -0600

Patrick,

A few months back we discussed an annotation structure (both with the
document and as stand off markup).  I tried to simply extend the current
schema to support annotations, but was not able to.  I was forced to
copy the schema and make modifications to the main structure because
most of the Simple and Complex types are not named.

With the schema style we had before Rome we were able derive modified
schema.  Do you recall the sort of things we did with osisCore.xsd and
osisScripture.xsd?