[osis-core] Since we may be releasing osisCore.1.1.2.xsd should we consider making the schema extensable.

Tue, 13 May 2003 18:58:47 -0400

Todd,

Were you trying to extend the core elements? You could extend the
present one to add new elements.

Not really changing the "behavior" of the schema but extending its
content models?

Hmmm, let's think about that, agree it would not change the validity of
current documents.

Actually would like to do an RELAX-NG version at some point. Was not in
good enough shape when we started on OSIS but suspect it is now.
(Caution, part of that may be due to my ISO affliation. You have been
warned. ;-)

Hope you are having a great day!