[osis-core] Should we allow <divineName> in <catchWord>

Tue, 13 May 2003 08:38:46 -0600

Patrick,

Welcome back to this side of the pond.

I think one thing that I came across more than any other case was
quotes.  In some cases unbalanced quotes.  Because the <q> element is
not allowed, I just the standard double quote character.

Are you of the opinion that quotes within a <catchWord> should be simple
characters and not a <q> or milestone element?

(I was thinking that an unbalanced quote could be represented by a
single milestone.)